Gavin Oattes Lunch & Learn
“Inspirational”, “Mind-Blowing”, “Hilarious” and “Barn-Storming” are just a few of the words used by clients to describe Gavin Oattes and his unique ability to entertain, enlighten and educate an audience.
Gavin is an international keynote speaker, award winning comedian, children’s author and former Young Entrepreneur of the Year. Although he spends much of his time speaking to business leaders and directors of some of the world’s leading organisations Gavin’s true inspiration for what he does comes from where he started out his career…primary school teaching.
He’s a firm believer that we as adults can be every bit as inspired by young children as they can by us grown-ups. Gavin transports his audience back to when they were just 5 years of age, a time when we feared nothing and embraced everything. You will laugh, you will cry, you will feel and you will never eat broccoli in the same way again!
Over the past decade, Gavin has worked with literally hundreds of thousands of people and is now regarded as one the most talented and sought after speakers in the UK.
Look around and you’ll see too many people having a ‘near life experience.’ They’re alive, but not living. Discover how leaders inspire their people to upgrade to ‘best possible self.’
The average lifespan is 4000 weeks. Truth time: life’s a short and precious gift that’s hurtling by in a blur. If you want to make a dent in the universe, it’s time to wake up. Gavin Oattes and the team at Tree of Knowledge figure that if you’re going to rise, you may as well shine. Bright.
Laugh and learn while you:
· Rediscover your ability to ping out of bed every single day with fire in your belly and a smile on your face.
· Identify what really matters in your life and how to stop stressing about the stuff that doesn′t.
· Remember how to focus on all that makes you happy and cut the nonsense that worries you for no reason.
· Give up your low–level grumbling and experience the joy that comes when you focus on achieving all that you′ve ever wanted.
· Find out just how easy it is boost your energy and increase your motivation.
· Discover how to break free from ′normal′ and embrace a life of ′abnormal.’
· Figure out how to channel your inner Mary Poppins.